Take Back Your Property!!
We offer a tested Mosquito Reduction Program that is designed to significantly suppress the populations of these irritating and disease carrying pests!!! Whether you are interested in our Monthly Mosquito reduction service (May – August), or our one-time special occasion “Take Back Your Property” application. We can design a program for everyday concerns or for those events such as: sporting and recreation areas, home-owner associations,weddings, graduation, family reunions, cookouts and parties.
Maine Mosquito Control Reduction Program Includes:
- Customized mosquito reduction applications for immediate reduction of adult population
- Each treatment will provide 21-28 days adult mosquito reduction
- Areas of property treated; lawn, landscape beds, shrubs & bushes, under decks and 25’-50’ feet beyond perimeter (if allowed)
- ONLY natural organic & EPA registered products applied
- Licensed/certified technicians (by Maine Department of Agriculture)
- “SATISFACTION GUARANTEE” – Enjoy your yard and – Take Back Your Property!!
The Turf Doctor’s highly experienced technicians are also knowledgeable when it comes to tick control. Many deer ticks carry and spread bacteria that cause Lyme disease, as well as other debilitating diseases. If you want to protect your family from the ticks that are in your yard, give us a call TODAY!! Ticks can be carried into your landscape by animals, such as deer, birds and small rodents. Our tick control treatments concentrate on both the lawn perimeter areas, as well as any vegetation in your yard that may be harborage for tick-carrying mice.
Organic Tick and Mosquito Control
For customers who prefer an organic solution to managing tick and mosquito populations in their landscape, The Turf Doctor is pleased to offer organic treatments. Our organic solutions use active ingredients such as cedar oil, wintergreen oil & peppermint oils to kill ticks and mosquitoes on contact and provide residual control that lasts from 12-14 days. Applications are performed by covering the entire property.